If you are facing the ending of your marriage, you can benefit from the help of a hands-on, proactive lawyer. Divorce laws are complex, and there are many important determinations that need to be made.
At the Law Office of Cheryl Bucker, P.A., we can help you through the divorce process, addressing various issues that may include child custody and support, property division, spousal support, and more.
To schedule a free consultation at our office in Pompano Beach, Florida, please complete our online contact form.
A Realistic Approach To Divorce
Many divorces are more stressful and take longer than they need to because the parties involved are focused on "winning." This is rarely in the best interests of the parties involved, as these divorces are often more costly and emotional than those in which parties attempt to work together.
Our attorneys provide practical advice and guidance through the divorce process, helping you make decisions now that will help you realize your goals for the future.
We have specific experience handling:
- Contested divorce, including trial representation, if necessary
- Uncontested divorce, including mediation, arbitration hearings and negotiated settlements
- " Gray divorce": meeting the special needs of spouses over 50 years of age
- High-asset divorce, including business assets, complex real estate and retirement funds
- Uncovering hidden assets: In-depth investigation to ensure every marital asset is accounted for
- Same-sex divorce, including matters concerning custody and division of property
- And much more, including representation for primary earners, spouses with special support needs and stay-at-home mothers
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Whether you are currently going through a divorce or simply planning ahead, please feel free to contact our office by calling 954-773-8983 or toll free at 888-392-5781. Our office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. We are located in Pompano Beach just before the intercoastal bridge on East Atlantic Boulevard in Atlantic Square Plaza. We accept credit cards.