Attorneys To Help You Start Building Your Estate Plan Today
It is never too early to protect your family’s future. From temporary or permanent incapacity to death, estate planning will put your family in the best place possible under the circumstances.
Review Your Options To Create The Best Strategy
Estate planning means more than writing a will. There are significant health care and financial decisions that need to be made. Every person and every family has different needs and goals when it comes to estate planning. No template or standardized form can address the concerns that are unique to you. That is why it is important to work with our lawyers who are ready to listen to you and design an estate plan specifically for your needs.
We can help with all matters of estate planning, including:
- Creating wills and trusts to transfer your property at death and provide for the care of your minor children or pets, if you have any.
- Establishing powers of attorney and health care surrogates to identify the person or persons who will act on your behalf and make decisions concerning your finances or health care if you become unable to do so.
- Preparing living wills (or health care directives) to clearly state your wishes so that you can make your voice heard when you can no longer speak for yourself.
- Preparing life estate deeds that allow you to pass property automatically to one or more designated recipients at death.
- Addressing the unique estate planning needs of gay and lesbian couples.
If you don’t have a plan, and you die intestate, literally meaning die without a will, the state of Florida has one for you, but you probably won’t like it. Giving back to your family is much more fulfilling than giving back to the government.
Contact Us: Preserve Your Legacy For Future Generations
Make the move to protect the ones you love. To find out how our experienced lawyers can help you with estate planning and the protection of your family for generations to come, fill out our contact form. A free consultation is available.