Choosing a lawyer for divorce, family law, estate planning or probate administration can be overwhelming. The lawyer you select to trust with your future and the future of your loved ones should be experienced, compassionate, efficient and effective.
At the Law Office of Cheryl Bucker, P.A., you can rest assured that your trust is being handled with care and respect by our knowledgeable Pompano Beach attorneys. Utilizing more than 20 years of combined experience, we are able to focus our practice on a variety of family matters and provide our clients with honest answers, candid advice and dedication to resolving your legal issues.
Striving To Meet Your Family's Needs
We are determined to provide South Florida families with peace of mind while serving as strong advocates in all family law matters:
- Divorce — Including uncontested, contested, high-asset, and same-sex divorce
- Property division — Including the division of assets and debt, depletion or destruction of assets
- Child custody — Including father's rights, stepparent adoption and grandparent rights
- Other family law issues — Including spousal support, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, child support, domestic violence issues, post-judgment modifications, domestic partnership agreements, and much more
While being sympathetic and sensitive to your concerns, we blend your needs and goals with our comprehensive legal knowledge to find practical, cost-effective solutions to resolve your legal issues.
In many cases, our attorneys can help resolve your disputes through negotiation or mediation, which minimizes tension, reduces cost and shields your children from conflict.
The Time For Estate Planning Is Now
Do not make the mistake of thinking that you can worry about your estate planning down the road. Contact our Pompano Beach estate planning attorneys to discuss how we can help you protect your family's future and avoid probate through the use of:
- Wills and trusts — To transfer your property at death and provide for the care of your minor children or pets, if you have any;
- Health care surrogates and powers of attorney — To identify the person or persons who will act on your behalf and make decisions concerning your finances or health care if you become unable to do so;
- Living wills (health care directives) — To clearly state your wishes so that you can make your voice heard when you can no longer speak for yourself; and
- Deeds — That allow you to pass property automatically to one or more designated recipients at death.
- LGBT estate planning — Helping non-traditional families plan for the future through a variety of estate planning methods
- Probate: Many people don't realize the importance of having an attorney represent your family following the death of a loved one. We are ready to help you through the complex issues, so you can concentrate on your family.
Contact The Law Office Of Cheryl Bucker, P.A.
To find out how our South Florida attorneys can help you with your family law or estate planning needs, contact our office below or call 954-773-8983 or toll free at 888-392-5781. We offer a free initial consultation.