Experience Across A Broad Range Of Family Law Areas
At the Law Office of Cheryl Bucker, P.A., in Pompano Beach, Florida, our family lawyers take an upfront approach to our relationships with our clients. While we feel it is important to offer compassion and walk you through each step of the process, we will not give you false hopes based on unrealistic expectations. We will offer you realistic advice based on your unique situation, needs and goals.
If you are currently experiencing a family law problem or are simply considering your options, our attorneys offer services in the following areas:
- Paternity, including disestablishing paternity
- Child support
- Child custody, including father’s rights, stepparent adoption and grandparent rights
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Domestic violence issues, including restraining orders, orders of protection and substance abuse and mental health issues
- Supportive relationship/cohabitation and alimony
- Post-judgment modifications, enforcement and contempt
- Domestic partnership and cohabitation agreements
The Courtroom Is Not Always The Best Place To Solve Your Family Issues
While trial can be the best option to resolve some family issues, in many cases, it is not. We can help determine if there are alternative options that could avoid the costly expense, uncertainty and hassle of court.
Contact The Law Office of Cheryl Bucker, P.A.
If you are experiencing a family law problem, contact our firm to schedule a free consultation. You can call our office at 954-773-8983 or toll-free at 888-392-5781 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. during the week. We are located in Pompano Beach just before the intercoastal bridge on East Atlantic Boulevard in Atlantic Square Plaza. We accept credit cards.